The Winter Talks take place at Beaminster Museum, they all start at 2.30 pm and admission is £2.50 for everyone, including our Friends because, yes, the talks are really good! Here is the Winter Talks programme that were held in the 2016-2017 season:
- The River Frome from Source to Sea (Steve Wallis): Tuesday 15 November
- The Missing Roman Aqueduct to Dorchester (Murray Rose): Tuesday 29 November
- The Netherbury Witch (Brian Earl): Tuesday 13 December
- An Abundance of Water Mills (Duncan Harris): Tuesday 17 January
- Clocks & Clockmakers of Beaminster (Maurice Yarham): Tuesday 31 January
- Winemaking on the Furleigh Estate (Rebecca Hansford): Tuesday 21 February.
We shall publish the 2017-2018 list as soon as we have it but meanwhile hope to see you at our exhibitions that are running 01 April to 29 October.