Beaminster Museum is an independent museum managed and run entirely by volunteers.
Volunteers are our most valuable asset and without them the Museum would not be able to continue. Can you help us?
Can you help us with any of the following?
- Collection Care – cataloguing artefacts, caring for the collections and displays, transcribing documents
- Organising and running the Museum ‘business’ – marketing, building infrastructure and safety, commitee member, finance, WDDC and Arts Council compliance etc.
- Stewarding in the Museum
- Exhibition production – including research, making props, building exhibition spaces, artwork, sourcing artefacts, producing texts and captions
- Fund raising – this includes applying for grants, events, shop sales and donations.
- Learning and Discovery – organise and/or take part in History Team school visits, loans boxes, Winter Talks, outreach activities etc..
If you can help then please email or phone us on 01308 863623.